Last updated: April 15, 2020
What are cookies
Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.
Cookies can be “persistent” or “session” cookies. Persistent cookies remain on your personal computer or mobile device when you go offline, while session cookies are deleted as soon as you close your web browser.
When you use and access the Service, we may place a number of cookies files in your web browser.
- To enable certain functions of the Service. We use both session and persistent cookies on the Service and we use different types of cookies to run the Service:Essential cookies. We may use essential cookies to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts.
- Using Google Analytics to identify the frequency of use of certain areas of our website and to identify preferences. The information regarding your use of this website that is generated by the cookie (including your truncated IP address) is transferred to a Google server in the United States and stored there. Google will use this information to analyze your use of the website, compile reports on website activity for us, and perform further services associated with website use and Internet use. Google may also transmit this information to third parties where required by law or to the extent third parties process these data on behalf of Google.
What are your choices regarding cookies
You can deactivate Google Analytics using a browser add-on if you do not wish the website analysis to take place. You can download the add-on here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=. This add-on stores “opt-out” information on your device that serves to match up your deactivation of Google Analytics. Please note that this kind of “opt out” only leads to the deactivation of Google Analytics for the device and browser from which the opt out was activated. In addition, you may need to reactivate it if you delete cookies from your device.
Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.
- For the Chrome web browser, please visit this page from Google: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/32050
- For the Internet Explorer web browser, please visit this page from Microsoft: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835
- For the Firefox web browser, please visit this page from Mozilla: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/delete-cookies-remove-info-websites-stored
- For the Safari web browser, please visit this page from Apple: https://support.apple.com
- For any other web browser, please visit your web browser’s official web pages.
Where can you find more information about cookies
You can learn more about cookies and the following third-party websites: